Personal Experience & Biography
Theresa Carli Pontieri is an experienced and passionate attorney focused on civil litigation with a strong emphasis on real estate, property, and family law. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies with a Minor in Sports Law from the University of Central Florida, Theresa moved to Jacksonville to attend Florida Coastal School of Law. Today, Mrs. Carli Pontieri practices in several counties bordering Florida’s east coast, including Nassau, Clay, Duval, St. Johns, Flagler, and Volusia. She is also licensed to practice in the Federal Middle District of Florida.
Mrs. Carli Pontieri’s passion for law has led her back to her Alma Matter, Florida Coastal School of Law, as an adjunct professor. Today, she teaches second-year law students how to litigate in motion writing and oral argument. She also trains the Mock Trial teams and travels with them twice a year to compete against other law schools around the country. Aside from teaching and practicing law, Mrs. Carli Pontieri spends Friday mornings live on St. Johns County’s local radio station, WSOS, where she talks community and national events.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2013)
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies and Minor in Sports Law
- Mock Trial Coach, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Pro Bono with Jacksonville Legal Aid & Three Rivers Legal Services
- Radio Show on St. Augustine’s local radio show, WSOS, 103.9
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar
- St. Johns County Bar